Saturday, November 03, 2012

Because I've been on hiatus

Now playin': Little Things - One Direction

There's a legit explanation for my long (and tbh, kinda unintended) hiatus - I no longer feel the need to blog.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this blog the most out of all my social networking sites and whatever but...a part of me feels like I have outgrown this blogging shenanigans. Just like how I feel I've grown bored of Facebook and even Twitter! *GASP*

EITHER I'M GROWING OLD AT AN EXTREMELY HORRIFIC RATE OR....I've grown bored with life...the cyber life. 

Hahaha. Okay so this isn't exactly a good explanation but it explains a lot, right? I used to be this really witty, bitchy person but now...meh. I'm so boring that I drive myself bored. :/ I actually still have a ton of things in my draft and would love to publish them but alas, they're all only half done. A pity indeed.

Oh have I mentioned that I MET THE WANTED?!?!?!?! Okay not like I met ALL of them..cos I didn't get even one moment with Nath. :'( The one person....oh just kill me now. I was like...okay nvm. But I met everyone else! Hugs and kisses all around, running around Singapore with my childhood friend as we tried following them and stuff like that and then going for their FIRST EVER CONCERT IN SINGAPORE. OH GAWD THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. A mental experience from the psychotic wait to the whole concert to AFTER the concert. Dayyyum was that the best week evaaaa!

And then I met JW Anderson, went to watch Cher Lloyd & Juliet Simms perform and like stuffs like that. It's been a mayjahhh cray cray coupla months if you asked me!

Then I grew a year older and felt so depressed that I've finally hit the big 2 that it was just the most difficult birthday for me to ever come to terms with. Although I did have a good string of celebrations! Thanks everyone who celebrated with me or wished me etc etc.

So here's a confused, bipolar smiley to sum up my birthday - (:(.

I really wanna go on another getaway. I wanna cover the whole Australia but...well, if only money fell from the sky, right? :/ I'm so sick and tired of being here. It's so fast-paced and I'm such a kiasu person which leads me to lead an even more fast-paced life to keep ahead! I don't like the feeling. Sometimes, I just wanna sit and stare. Stare at an empty space or at the sky or even at my feet. Stare and do nothing without feeling like it's wrong to not be doing anything.

I can't wait to finish off this semester. Don't get me wrong, I still stand by the choice of field to study but...holy shit has this semester been tough! It's nearing week 10 and I still have barely any idea what the hell's been going on in classes. I blame it on the fact that I've befriended everyone and started to enjoy giggling in class, making me lose focus during lectures. Last sem, everyone was new to everyone and it was so much easier to just keep a low-profile and thus, allowing me to keep completely quiet during class.

And unlike last sem where I spent pretty much the WHOLE semester between going to school and then going straight home to do my assignments, this sem I've been going out EXCESSIVELY. I've been doing everything else and putting off my assignments to the eleventh hour. Horrible. Absolutely disgusting, if you ask me. I've been such a procrastinator and not to mention that I've a horrible time management.

Okay the main point here is that I blame myself for being such a social butterfly. That is all. I'll leave yall with a photo of me & the gorgeous dress that I donned during my birthday:


No comments: