Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Year 3? FYP? Poly life? WHERE GOT TIME~~~

mood: stressed
now playin': Graduation - Vitamin C
My gawd, I swear my iTunes is able to read my emotions! *points to the song playing right now*

Despite how happy this blog post's title sounds, it really is a bittersweet feeling to graduate after 3 years. Prolly because for me, this was the one place I learned & have grown so much (mentally uh, not physically). These past 3 years have been nothing short of great, enriching, dramatic & memorable. Never did I think I would have such a blast in RP from the moment I enrolled in the school. I've met people from all walks of life, worked with the best & (prolly) the worse people, done more in my school life than I have in my primary & seconday school (that goes without saying because I came from a very shitty secondary school, no kiddin').

The thing that got me through these 3 years aside from God & my family (obviously) are none other then the people I've befriended. From getting me hooked on K-pop in Year 1 semester 1 to having a close friend who everyone said we looked like twins in semester 2 & to having the funniest bunch in my clique that was made up of 90% of my classmates with never ending drama in Year 2 Sem 1 to meeting familiar faces in semester 2 to the Internship i had in year 3 sem 1 & last but not least, having a nice class to end off my last semester in RP. 3 years to tell me who my real friends are & who were just there as an obstacle/passing phase.



Had SHL Farewell Tea-party on the 2nd last day of school, baked for friends on the last day (which is a hugeass thing cos I've never baked for people in particular unless you're darn close to me or something. But since it was the last day of lessons in RP, why not?) & attended the Grad/Prom Night last Friday. For those who aren't aware of how shitty my secondary school was, I didn't even have a prom night because.....the school REFUSED to allow it. Wtf.

So to have my first Grad/Prom night was bloody exciting for me *insert most fanatic expression*! It wasn't as shabby as expected (because it was only $5, I prepared myself for the worse, serious). In fact, imho, it wasn't at all shabby! I had a great time especially because 80% of the people that I liked & wanted to be present to share my enjoyment was right there with me. :')

Done with lessons, FYP and all I'm left with is UTs/Exams. Once that's done well & proper, I AM DONE HERE! It's been the most stressful time of my life to juggle my time between classes, fyp & shit loads of assignments. Not to mention, my Uni bridging exam classes with my UTs. So good luck to me with that. :/ But at least once I'm done here, I can focus on being a full-time Uni student! (Y)

Thanks to all those who have stuck by me through the 3years, ups & downs & giving me moral support in (nearly) everything. It's been hard on you to stick by me cos I can really be insufferably overbearing. This goes to not only friends and staff in RP but nearly all the facilitators who have been praising me to the skies, giving me opportunities & put up with my rubbish in class and still having high expectations of me, knowing I am able to achieve whatever I want in life. Yall will never be able to fathom how much it means to me. Thanks! :')

THISCLOSE to the finish line. Just gotta keep my head in the game, get this done & WELL! In 6 days, I'll be officially done with polytechnic life! :)

I'll leave yall with photos from Year 1 all the way till the recent Prom night. :)




























































No comments: