Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well, it has been over a month, right?

Now playin': Wipe Your Eyes - Maroon 5
Nearly 2 months of partially unintentional hiatus. HA HA HA. Maybe I just..."outgrew" this whole "I-gotta-blog-about-this" phase. :/ Anyways, school's been mental! So hectic yet I don't feel any single bit of urgency in my veins till the last minute! Okay, not quite true since I usually submit my work 2-3days before the deadline but..you get my drift! I've spent the past 5 weeks at home/school doing my work & was barely able to meet up with so many people which....okay never mind that. Which was why I rushed through my assignment this week to meet up with a group of ex-classmates from my year 1 sem 1 classs (although I was so late, I only had like an hour with them. lol).


Sis' wedding is in TWO FRIGGIN' WEEKS! Holy camoley that's quick! I feel like a useless sister & bridesmaid tbh. I've barely had the time to help her do many things cos EVERY WEEK if got assignments to be submitted, which really doesn't give me much time to get many things done. :/ 


Anyhoos, I've graduated (from poly. duh)! So glad to have my mom and sis with me (altho I'd love for my bro to be there as well but he was on flight so...)!




And then Becks invited me to attend CLEO's Runway Show with her!



Personally, I think not going into A&F for a whiff and a polaroid is a friggin' crime. :/ So anyways, then it was Daniel and Weijie's ORD with Ruoxuan (I look like trash btw. Totally the outcome of having morning class + assignments, before heading out)!



Then came June 3rd, my bro's 29th! :D He booked us a room at Fullerton Hotel. Went to the infinity pool & was SURROUNDED by caucasians & the guy beside me thought I'm from States....say whuttttt? -.- When I was in OZ, a shopkeeper thought I was British & in my own country, people think I'm American. Cool yo. -.- It was a small and simple but extremely meaningful celebration with the family!




I reckon that pretty much sums up most of the important things. I still wanna talk about my feelings. HAHAHAHA. I'm such a girl. SMH. I'll save that for another time...or not. LOL.


So.........


So here's the thing... I can't deal with things that I'm unsure of. I'll get paranoid and...well, I just can't stand it. I have my life planned. I mean sure, I don't get EVERY THING I want and have planned, but still, I know where I'm headed for and how I'm gonna get there...and obviously it's something I'm sure of. But when someone comes to you with a pact and you accept it, a part of you has sealed yourself to that pact, whether or not that pact will be carried out. And I don't wanna end up sealing myself to something that might not happen. But tbh, I already have and it's causing me to be unnecessarily paranoid and I hate this feeling. Anything can happen during the time from when the pact was made to the time when the pact is carried out, IF it is in fact, gonna happen. Nothing's set in stone and that just worries me. I have got to stop over-thinking this. Well, I am trying. 


Damn, I'm such a girl. 

No comments: