Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I've never been one with words but...

Now playin': Breathe - Taylor Swift & Colbie Calliat
LOL. JUST JOKING. I'M TOTALLY A WORDS PERSON.

Okay the title's totally just for laughs. I've been a very angry person lately. I bet half of my Twitter followers are hatin' on me. :/ Actually, I have so much to blog about but I just never know where to start.

When someone from your past comes back into your life despite being apart for many years and this person comes back into your life in the most surprising way & most willingly, this must mean something right? I'm not talking about people that come back into your life because they need/want something from you but because they actually do want to reconnect with you. I mean, I dont know but... I wouldn't call it fate because this person WANTED to come back into your life. It gets you thinking about how things turned out the way they did and how a friendship could be that strong that despite being apart for so long, when yall get back in contact, it's as if yall never even lost contact all those years. It's a wonderful feeling, truly is. :)

No comments: