Sunday, December 30, 2012

A proper wordy update.

How stupid is it that it has NEVER occured to me to download a Blogger App from my play store?!?! I could totally have updated often. And at ungodly hours at that! I sleep at 4am, wake up earliest at noon everyday! Suffice to say, my bioclock is completely screwed! :/

So anyways, my holiday's been quite a bummer. My plan was to get a nice tan by spending my time laying on the beach, under the sun till i get burnt. I usually get tanned like 5mins after being in the sun. Wtf. People usually get a sunburn first and i get a tan right away. which is why i actually try my best to get sunburnt. Hahahaha. Okay there's no need to tell me about skin cancer and shit *touch wood*. Ive heard that speech already. So as i was saying, my planned got washed out, literally, all thanks to the monsoon season. As much as i love the rainy weather (well it's the closest we'd get to a god damn winter season here), i really wanted tp be under the sun for like a whole day. :(

In other news, i sprained my back over the most lamest thing EVA. It's was so bad, i was pretty much semi-paralysed on the left. Fml. Thus ended my Ive-never-been-hospitalised streak. Dammit. A real pity. Nearly 20years okay! :( caused me to miss my last week of school (im preeeeety sure the doc was annoyed at my constant badgering to be discharged so i could go to school :/) and got a 20-day MC. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. 20 DAYS. MUTHACRACKIN' PARTAYEEE!!!


NOT.


I had exams a week after i was discharged and i could barely walk & sit for more than 30mins & my exams were up to 3 fucking hours. I didnt bother focusing. Well i couldnt! Tbh, i'd be glad with a mere pass this time round! Sigh. Oh and I've to go back for constant physiotherapy and it takes 3 months to recover and of it doesnt get better.... I'll have to go for surgery. Wtf. I SPRAINED MY BACK SO SEVERLY OVER THE LAMEST THING EVER AND....OMGWHUT?!

Next, have you ever heard of the term "people outgrow some friendships"? Well, ive never heard of it till a few months back. The people/friends who were close to you start drifting and you can't help but to wonder if you've done something wrong to cause it. But truth is, maybe they merely outgrew the friendship. Their priorities in friendships changed. And in all honesty, i may miss the person/people in topic but Im not going to allow myself to keep being the one who seems to be the only one to hold on the the friendshipnand initiate meetups or wtv. There is a limit to everything. You, you and you,  should know how much you mean to me. I've tried and gotten tired. If the friendship meant/still means as much to you as it used to, you'd show youre making the effort.

"It takes two hands to clap." Cliche but true.

It's half past 3am. I've had a good day with my family. Tbh, i can't wait for 2012 to come to an end. It's been hectic and draining.



X,
Yanyan


No comments: