Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012 (delayed)

(Pardon me. I forgot to publish this post last night. HAHAHAHA.)

SO....It's finally the last day of the year again. (I'm blogging as im in the train btw!) I can't decide if this year has passed extremely fast or if it's been too busy or i just don't care much. Hahahahaha.

In all honesty, i think new year's eve is overrated. Or maybe because the celebrations in this tiny island aint no NYC with their Times Square or poshness. It's true.

So anyways, it's the time of the year to reflect on what we've done and been through in the past 12months. I've decided there is no longer any point in coming up with a list of resolutions. Im done with that shit. Simply because

THERE'S NO POINT IN IT IF I AINT GON' FULFILL IT.

Okay im done with the post for now. Time to enjoy the last day of 2012! Have fun everyone &

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: