Saturday, March 30, 2013

An Exam on April Fools Day Is a Joke Itself

Now playin': Everything and More - David Archuleta
I haven't been updating because I really have been busy. Which really sucks because I've barely been tweeting either (posting links of videos DO NOT count as a proper tweet imo) but that's for a whole different reason which I may or may not talk about in my blog. I have LOADS to blog about. Starting with how I can't wait to finish this semester in the next coupla weeks! FINALLY! Pray to God I do well for this sem so I can start on my LAST semester when I get back to Singapore. 

WHERE AM I HEADING TO, YOU ASK?

Well folks.... SYDNAAAAAAAYYYYY! My original plan was to take a trip to Syd and then I found out about Movie World in Gold Coast so I wanted to head there for like a week and then from there, fly over to Syd. I was about to book my tickets after A LOT of planning (because I had to find accommodation for so many places and travelling alone only means that I've to ensure that I find the safest one!) BUT ALAS! There was this flooding thingy and mini-typhoon or whatsnot over in Queensland that led to the airport in GC to be closed. Well my mother was already very reluctant to let me travel over there on my own to begin with and now that this happened, it was a definitely NO WAY letting me go. And then coupla hours later, the news reported that the whole flooding thingy was expected to hit Syd, NSW the following day and I was like...

eokfjsighurhgfrgh YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

THE TWO PLACES I WANNA GO TO AND THIS? NO. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! 

So I got really upset and just left my travel plans hanging. But somehow, it didn't hit Sydney and I've a childhood friend there so over Skype (I LOVE Skype btw!) we started planning for my trip over especially since I had my exams timetable with me already! And so, I BOOKED MY FLIGHT OUT! 

I'M LEAVING RIGHT AFTER MY LAST PAPER (so kiasu, i cant..) AND I'LL BE BACK IN TIME FOR THE NEW SEMESTER! HUZZAH BITCHESSSS! 

AND I'LL BE ATTENDING LAWSON'S FIRST EVER CONCERT IN AUSSIE! FGWJGIFHRGWUGH. GON BE EPIC YAW. 

I was so excited I just wanted to leave RIGHT AWAY! But now, I am seriously questioning that decision because I've exams, a conference, paperwork to submit, packing and most importantly, I wanna spend time with my family, esp my mom before I leave. Plus now, my netbook is being an ultimate pain in the ass and I need to get it fixed before I head off. -____- Speaking of packing, I have packed and re-packed my luggage like TENS of times. Gawd. It's so damn hard being a girl. Plus, I had to SIT on my luggage to close it. Yup. I'm definitely gonna have to pay for extra baggage. :/ #smartalec #femalepains #toomanyclothestochoosefrom

Lmao. I know hashtags don't work here but still I included them just cos...

Anyway, I realised I've been blogging a lot about my feelings and shit. HAHAHA SOUNDS SAPPY AS HELL. I mean not as hell literally because I'm pretty sure hell ain't sappy... :/ but still. I have even more to talk about but I'm actually supposed to be mugging for an exam on Monday, 1st April. 

WTF. WORSE APRIL FOOLS JOKE FOR/TO STUDENTS K. 

But 's okay! This just means I'm closer to my trip! :D #positive (ya ya. I'm doing the whole hashtag thing again, PROBLEM?) So I'm gon head back to my revision (by this I mean nap) & I'll update something witty like.....whenever I feel like it. I haven't posted photos of myself here.. i mean clearly since I haven't even updated in MONTHS. LOL. So here's one. 

No comments: