Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'd like to update directly via my (sub)concious

Now playin': We Own The Night - The Wanted
Gawd! Sometimes I wished there was a way for me to write blog posts in my head and then immediately have them uploaded on here. I won't deny that I've gotten rather lazy to actually come on here to type out what's been going on. This is on top of me being honestly busy! Can we please take a moment to mourn the loss of my social life? *Cue solemn, depressing melody* 

ANYHOOS, in my last update (which was over two months ago.. :/), I mentioned coming back from my trip to Sydney and stuff. Well, since then, I've been pretty damn busy with.... 

1) THE ARRIVAL OF MY NIECE (sdjhafjhefhwgfiufhuhg FIRST-TIME AUNT. OMFG.) 
2-10) SCHOOL 
11) FAMILY STUFF (inclusive of occasions such as birthday, Ramadhan & the recent Hari Raya.) 
12) GIVING TUITION 
13) SOCIAL LIFE (Or at least whatever is left of it.)

As you can see, Uni's been taking up so much of my time, I kinda have no time for anything much. BUT, to reward myself, I've booked e a flight out of here! Yeap, back to Aussie but this time, to Queensland (mainly covering Gold Coast & Brisbane)! I can't wait to pack up and leave. I mean, I will definitely miss my family but

DAMMIT, I NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT FOR A BIT! 

I hate the EXTREMELY fast-paced life here!

So yes, I've been busy with quite a number of things but well, at least my Twitter (which I don't exactly update that often lately, unless I need to go on a seeeeerious ranting rampage and/or fangirl) and Instagram are still very much alive. Oh yes, and Facebook... which I've kinda lost interest in. Social media - I've a love-hate relationship with it. Lately, I've found myself wanting to keep a lot more information to myself. Perhaps I've reached a stage where privacy means a great deal to me and I've learnt the repercussions of what information that has been put out there could do to you. 

Hahahaha. I'm not saying anything has been done to me lately that has led to me feeling this way. But more of the reminder of what it could do. (See, I do take in knowledge from lectures! I DO! I DO!) As I get nearer to stepping into the working life, I realise the importance of keeping a low-key when it comes to certain things and thus, the start of a more controlled me in the cyber world. If you know me personally/well.... 

THIS IS SUCH A GOD DAMN HARD THING FOR ME TO DO. 

The temptation to constantly update is so strong, I am no longer amused by how hard I've to resist it! But well, I'm getting a hang of it....... or at least that's what I want to believe (lmao). Well, it's nearly 2am, I'll leave yall with some photos from my instagram just to wrap this post up! xx



No comments: