Saturday, July 26, 2014

Watch this space!

Can't believe it's been nearly a year (well like 7-8 months, yeah?) since I've posted anything on here. There has been just sooooo much that had happened since my last update - got back to Singapore, started my internship, attended my convocation (YAY!!! OFFICALLY GRADUATED!), attended a coupla events, got a job, worked, worked, worked and worked a few more and then i left for America, for a long breather.

I've since been back and had some down-time to just chill (code for "bum around"), catch up with family and of course, my social circle after being MIA since..... well, basically since I got back from Brisbane! *gasps*
I've been thinking a lot, and there's so many things that has happened that I would love to pen down and share (with and if there's anyone that's still reading this blog. Lol)!

But first, it's 530am and i've yet to sleep. I'm gonna call it a day, and when i get up, i'll start jotting down everything i've been wanting to share on this blog about the past 7-ish months or thereabouts.
So watch this space! Promise there'll be updates! Also, I'm definitely gonna change that damn banner on the header of my blog and bear with the old blogskin.. i'll get around changing it up.... SOONISH. HAHAHA. x

No comments: