Friday, May 04, 2012

The Greatest Hits Tour Singapore 2012

O MA GAWD. 

I haven't blogged in nearly a month & when I went through my drafts...this was in it...SINCE FEBRUARY 29TH. HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF. THAT'S PRACTICALLY 3 MONTHS AGO. Well pardon my lack of updates. I would love to update as often as I used to. But....meh. So much going on right now. Plus, my lessons OFFICIALLY begin next MONDAY. HOLY SMOKES! :O 

So anyways, on Feb 28, I woke up to Manda asking me if I wanted to go for the concert with her cos I've been saying on Twitter how I wanted to go but there was no one who wanted to go with me. *insert foreveralone.jpg* Apparently she was facing the same problem too! Hahahah. & somehow, her friend gave her a pair of tickets....FREE!!! What luck! (Y) 

There's wayyy more photos but manda hasnt uploaded them (and you guys think im a procrastinator...lol). Anyways, to sum this up, I had a blast. A1, Blue & Jeff Timmons totally lived up to my expectations! And I think I forgot to mention that just the night before the concert....GUESS WHO FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER?!!?!?!??!


OH YEAHHH~~~~~

And then during the concert, I tweeted about Jeff being....."bang-able". HAHAHAHAH. I didn't mention him in my twitter cos....well...I was shy. THEN GUESS WHO RETWEETED MY TWEET & MENTIONED HIS TWITTER AS WELL!? 


HIS WIFE! 
OMFG. BRB, DYING OF EMBARRASSMENT. MAJOR AWKWARD! And then my mentions just went mental with people laughing at that tweet & telling me that Amanda Timmons is hot & totally compatible with Jeff & all. LOL. Gaise, I only said I'd do him if he wasn't married. Sit your ass down. I didn't say his wife wasn't suited to be with him whut. -________- Okay main point, I was so embarrassed. HAHAHAHAH. 

Anyways, Manda & I then headed for tau huay @ Rochor with Ken who picked us up! Headed to Mustafa Centre after that since we had nothing better to do and it was midnight by then! Loadsa photos from that outing but the main point of this post is about A1, Blue & Jeff! 

The next day was the 29th Feb! I wasn't well but I braved through it all just to head to 313 @ Somerset for A1's Autograph sesh where I bumped into Jolyn & joined her & some of her friends! :D I was pretty upset that we could only get a handshake & no autographing on any other thing but their album which I had to order there & then. But I was thinking, I might never be able to get any closer to them but that handshake & for Ben Adam.........fts. Just do it!


\
HAHAHAH THAT REDHEAD CHICK IS ME....GETTING A HUG FROM MARK THEN BEN! The rudeass security pulled me by my bag before I could get a hug from Christian. Bloody gutted! :(


And then I RAN. Yes, I RAN to figure out how the heck I was going to get to their hotel. Thankfully Farrah was with her friends dining at their hotel so I cabbed over & waited at the lobby, acting decently and totally calm. I totally spammed their twitter asking them to come down & promising I wouldn't go all psycho fangirl on them. I was actually THISCLOSE to crying. That was how badly I wanted to meet them. I know it sounds so over-the-top but really, I was surprised at how much I wanted this! HAHAHA. 30minutes later....

THEY WERE DOWN! (Y) It was pretty hard to get a photo with them but Mark was such a sweetie! 


Sneaky shots of them waiting for Ben to get down.

OH YEAHHHHHHH~~~ FINALLY BEN CAME DOWN & IN MY BRAIN, I WAS LIKE

"OGFVAGFLYYRHAYFYFGRRGYFGFGHSUHEFIGFRHIUGF DO.NOT.FAINT."

Hahahahahah. What a fangirl! Those following me on Twitter would know how much I've been wanting to meet Ben!! But I totally kept cool & asked for photos with him. & I was like,"Omg Ben, you'v NO IDEA how much I've wanted to meet you. I've been waiting for you for like...ever!" Lol. What a cheesy little twerp I am. And he was like,"Awww! Well, this is just perfect then!" AND THEN HE HUGGED ME. OMG. I FELT SO LOVED. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Once again, I didn't even get a photo with Christian. Bloody gutted beyond words! Every time I wanna hug/get a photo with Christian, all the other girls would either be in line to get him or I'll get pulled away! :( But I remained calm. SURPRISINGLY CALM. Any other day, I would totally have shoved 'em bitches. But it's okay. I'll make sure the next time they come back, I'll make sure I'll get to hug & get a photo with Christian! And before they left, I asked for this! HEHEHEHE.


So we waited for Blue's Simon & Antony & Jeff to come out from the hotel. Took a long time but Simon & Antony came out and....................................

I love the way Simon hugged me when we took this photo! It was major sincere! :D

So Antony didn't really grasp the whole 2-flashes bit that's why it's shaky. Hahaha. But well, better than nothing right! Plus, they were in a rush!

They all made my leap day an absolutely unforgettable one! What a pity I didn't get to meet Jeff Timmon's upclose! Then again, God was probably saving me from embarrassment. HAHAHAHAH. That night, A1 FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. HEHEHEHEHHEHE!


& THEN 2 WEEKS LATER............

Fangirl-ed like mad! & I love how these lads take time to reply their fans! Okay, you can say I'm just saying this cos they've replied to my tweets before that's why I'm praising them. BUT REALLY, THEY DO REPLY! ;') Can't wait for them to come back to Singapore! 

Seeing how calm & collected I was with them, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to meet The Wanted. I won't be like some psychotic fangirl who cries, scream & grabs their shirt or whatever! HAHAHAHA. 

NATHAN JAMES SYKES, I'M READY FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO SINGAPORE SO I CAN FINALLY MEET YOU! ;D 

xx

No comments: